Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

New car, and Annie makes a lot of new friends.

Here is my new ride! It is a 1999 Chevy Astro conversion van. It came with a TV, VHS player, and DVD player. The back seat folds down into a bed, and the front seats are apparently heated! I hit the jackpot with this van! I'm so excited to drive it until it dies (hopefully far into the future).


It seems the DMV named my car for me... the license plate is B411Y, which looks a lot like Bally. So I guess, my van will be named Bally, the white grizzly.

While we were at the DMV, I had to wait for a fax to come in and the lady helping me was new so she couldn't figure a lot of stuff out without help from the supervisor. Annie took this time to make some new friends. My little social butterfly sat down next to a very gruff looking man, about 40 or so years old, and shared with him whatever she was looking at on my iPod. When it was his turn at the counter, Annie moved on to the next waiting customer. She continued like this the whole time I was at the counter trying to register my van (about 30 minutes or so). She talked to an older man, a business-looking lady, a middle-aged couple, and a couple of guys in their 20's. And they all socialized right back... it made me so happy that she isn't scared of people!

1 comment:

Kenna said...

Dang I'm so jealous! Where'd you get it from?