This is the 6th pic from my 6th folder. This was last Sunday, and I was trying out a few ideas on taking pictures of your kid, so I stuck her in front of the window and just took pictures. It was raining and yes, that is a pen in her mouth! I promise I make sure she's being safe with everything she sticks in her mouth.

I tag calena, april, ashlyn, carlie, annette, and jordan. Take your sixth pix from your sixth folder and post on your blog. Tell us all about the pix. Then tag six more people. Leave a message on their blog or email them to let them know they were tagged.
2 comments:
What folder are you talking about? I can't figure it out...
Just click upload a picture in the edit post area, and count inside your pictures folder the sixth folder in there. Then open that folder and take the sixth picture from that folder. I figure that it's up to you how you do it though.
Post a Comment