That is such a good hairstyle for you. It is adorable! Not too hip about the purple though, but then again I'm from the older generation!
like the cut, could live without the color- sounds like you have some of your sisters craziness in you... that's a good thing! Cute girl though!
Cute cut! Purple anything is good for me. XO
Did I mention that you have a really, really, really cute baby girl! :)
i LOVE it! :-) Oh you and annie are so very cute, i hope to see you guys soon! :-) LOVE YOU!
I love the cut on you! That would be an awesome color job for a football game up on campus! You should have gotten Annie's to match!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is such a good hairstyle for you. It is adorable! Not too hip about the purple though, but then again I'm from the older generation!
like the cut, could live without the color- sounds like you have some of your sisters craziness in you... that's a good thing! Cute girl though!
Cute cut! Purple anything is good for me. XO
Did I mention that you have a really, really, really cute baby girl! :)
i LOVE it! :-) Oh you and annie are so very cute, i hope to see you guys soon! :-) LOVE YOU!
I love the cut on you! That would be an awesome color job for a football game up on campus! You should have gotten Annie's to match!
Post a Comment