So we had an ant colony take over the living room, and in an attempt to find out where they were coming from, I took the carpet up at the west end of the living room. I found out that the ants had eaten away part of the wall to get in and they were able to hide much better under the carpet. Piece by piece, I cut away the carpet until I got to the kitchen door, where I stopped for a breather, and decided that I liked it that way. So now that I've finished the living room flooring, we have an entry way and a sitting area. Pretty neat if you ask me. Here are the before pictures.
The piano was way too heavy for me to move by myself (and almost too heavy for me AND James to move), so it stayed for the moment.
1 comment:
wow, that looks like fun leisel! :-) lol... the ants is no fun to deal with, but the taking the carpet out looks fun! :-)
Post a Comment