Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lagoon, Hansen Reunion, my love and my other love

Here are a few pictures from our Lagoon venture for this year.

Annie on the "zeeba"
Annie and Mitchell (family friend)
Annie, DJ, and Mitchell
Me and Kenna on the Samurai. This was Kenna's first time riding this ride. I remember the year it came out I went on this ride like 11 times in a row. It is super fun.
Annie just had to pet the kangaroo, and I think the kangaroo liked it!
Last year at our Hansen Reunion, I stole the show with my bagpipes. This year was Jordan and Kenna's turn with their ballroom dancing. They did very well, even though they say they messed up a couple times. I didn't even notice!
Good children's literature appeals not only to
the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child.
~ Anonymous ~

3 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

Good comment on the literature , I totally agree!

Brittany said...

Cute pictures Liesel! I'm glad I found your blog!

Brittany said...

And of course I spelled your name wrong...Leisel...