I can't imagine why you love her so much!!! How did you manage to pass on such beautiful straight teeth? She looks like a pro model--cute little lady bug. >@<
Oh Calena, I didn't take the pictures... it was Cami Tribe with Captivated Candids that took them. She is such a great photographer, and it was super fun!
Erika, I didn't make it myself, but I had to throw together the pieces. The red with dots came from eBay, the black tights and red striped leg warmers came from Best Dressed Tot,and the shoes and turtle-neck came from the thrift store. She'll be wearing this next year too I think.
5 comments:
I can't imagine why you love her so much!!! How did you manage to pass on such beautiful straight teeth? She looks like a pro model--cute little lady bug. >@<
Oh how cute Leisel, you did a great job taking those pictures too!
Oh Calena, I didn't take the pictures... it was Cami Tribe with Captivated Candids that took them. She is such a great photographer, and it was super fun!
That's adorable, did you make it?
Erika, I didn't make it myself, but I had to throw together the pieces. The red with dots came from eBay, the black tights and red striped leg warmers came from Best Dressed Tot,and the shoes and turtle-neck came from the thrift store. She'll be wearing this next year too I think.
Post a Comment