We had plans to travel to Nampa ID for Thanksgiving (which I was really excited about) but the family there got sick and had to cancel at the next-to-last second. My dad and Nana got together and planned a thanksgiving at my parent's house instead. It turned out to be a big success I think. We all had fun.
I brought some craft supplies to make gingerbread men ornaments. We got glitter all over the place, but it was really fun.

Annie was all over the food during and long after dinner.

Nana found some plastic bubble stuff and went to town with it! She truly is the plastic bubble champ.
The next day, a few of us woke up at outrageous times of the day and went to stand in line to get into Shopko. It was fun even though all we did was stand there and shiver. Once we got into the store, we were in and out in 15 minutes. I'm already looking forward to next year.
I brought some craft supplies to make gingerbread men ornaments. We got glitter all over the place, but it was really fun.
Annie was all over the food during and long after dinner.
Nana found some plastic bubble stuff and went to town with it! She truly is the plastic bubble champ.
No comments:
Post a Comment