Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photo Greeting Cards

Annie has been doing much better with potty training. She only has an accident when she doesn't want to interrupt her current activity to rush to the toilet. And she only wets the bed when she has something to drink after 6pm.

I am going to advertise my holiday cards now. I own a business called Keepsake Greetings by Leisel. You can find it at www.kgleisel.com. I need help from family and friends to increase my almost non-existent holiday design inventory. If you or anyone you know would like to help me by ordering 30-75 cards for $0.54 each (40% off retail), that would be super awesome. If you live out of reasonable driving range, you'll have to also pay shipping which is $6.00. So if you ordered 30 cards, your total cost would be $22.20. All you need is a photo to email me, and an idea of colors that you would like your card to include. Let me know soon, so we can get the cards ready before too long. Oh, and envelopes are included in the price.

1 comment:

Johnson Kid's said...

I want some cards... i'm going to get a family picture taken of me and my kids and email it to you! :-) i'm so excited. This is a wonderful idea! :-) Goodluck girl! LOVE YOU!