Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 day potty training, day 2

Yesterday went pretty well, considering we went through 14 pairs of underwear. Annie started the day hiding from me when she had to go, to telling me while she was going, to finally right before bed actually going to the toilet before she had to go and making it all in! She got two stickers and a prize from the dollar store for that. During the night, she apparantly didn't want to go potty in her bed, because I found a cold pool of pee next to her bedroom door. Her bed was dry! The baby gate is coming down today so she can make it to the potty at night. Even I can't make it all night without having to go, so I can understand why I need to have her feel it's ok to get up to go in the middle of the night.


- Posted using BlogPress from Leisel's iPod Touch

No comments: