Yesterday was very frustrating because Annie wouldn't pee in the toilet. I talked to Lora from the training website and we figured that what I was doing wrong was that I was taking Annie to the toilet when *I* thought she needed to go, instead of when she thought she needed to go. She wasn't learning her body "cues". This is going to set us back maybe a day and a half at the most.
Last night I took her to the bathroom an hour after she went to bed to help her understand that she can go to the potty when she needs to at night, and again an hour before she usually wakes up. Her bed stayed dry last night as well.
I'm probably going to take tonight off work so I can get this training done.
- Posted using BlogPress from Leisel's iPod Touch
No comments:
Post a Comment