Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
3 day potty training, day 3
Yesterday was an overall success. Annie only had 5 accidents in her underwear. We put her to bed, sans baby gate, but she did have an accident in her bed. Today she's been a bit different, and I don't know what to do. Instead of telling me she has to go, or stopping what she's doing to pee, she just pees like its nothing to be bothered about right there where she's standing. I am afraid this is a sort of regression, or that I've been placing too much emphasis on getting stickers after she goes in the potty (like I've been praising the getting of the reward instead of praising the act itself). This training may spill over into tomorrow, and I hope that she's good to leave with James when I have to work tomorrow night, and when we wont have easy access to a bathroom on Saturday for Williams endowment event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment