This is what comes from being confined to the house because of cold weather.
Annie (wearing daddy's snow boots and mommy's discarded toe-socks)
"All of them!" (the pillows)
Annie playing her alphabet game, and the kitty in his "Annie's playing the alphabet game" spot.
This is my first knitting project. It's going to have 12 patches of colors, so as you can see I'm only 1/4 done.
My first great experience with curly hair. Any other time I tried to do this it came out pretty ugly, so it's neat that it looks even half-way decent.

Annie (wearing daddy's snow boots and mommy's discarded toe-socks)
2 comments:
I love your hair like that! It makes you look so mature and sophisticated :-). It's cute.
And Annie is getting huge!!! Such a doll!
Annie looks like her pretty mommy! However, she also looks like her handsome daddy. I guess her mommy and daddy look like each other. Lucky pretty Annie!
Post a Comment