Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hogle Zoo Wild Wednesday!

Annie looks positively gorgeous out having fun!
... and here's the dashing Ethan pausing near some huge turkeys.
Who is that ugly guy with Annie? She must like him for his pecs and the strong look in his eyes.
I love this elephant! Annie loved it too.
Oliver with the penguins.
Annie sure does love her Ollie. I hope they remain close throughout their lives.

You gotta love free stuff! Hogle Zoo has this "Wild Wednesdays" promo going on every last Wednesday of the winter months (Nov-Feb), and this is the first time I have taken advantage of this free day. It was nice that it wasn't really hot outside, but I would have liked to see the baby elephant (they were inside for the winter).

4 comments:

Nana said...

You guys are having too much fun that I am missing out on! Annie didn't you even get afraid of that big gorilla dude? Snuggles to all the necks!

Dennis and Calena said...

What? So every Wed. is free? Please let me know for sure, I would love to take Tavin. Oh and Annie, what have you been feeding her? She looks like she is 4 in these pictures, where did your "little" girl go???

Leisel said...

Calena, only the last Wednesday of Nov-Feb is free, so the next (and last for the season) free day is Feb 24th. We should go together!

Annie is actually on the skinny and taller side. Her hair finally started growing out though!

Nana said...

That Ethan and Oliver are not too bad on the good lookin' scale either!