Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

2011 World Pipe Band Competition in Scotland

Guess what! My pipe band is going to the 2011 World Pipe Band Competition!

I've been there once before, in 2004 with my high school pipe band. This time around, it will be with Wasatch & District Pipe Band. I am so excited to be playing with them. I'd be excited even if we weren't going to Scotland! They are a terrific bunch of people, and all of them are amazing pipe and drum musicians.

If you want to help me and James get there, we welcome any donations for it. The total cost for both of us, sans souvenirs, is $2400.

3 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

That would be so fun!!! That's exciting!

Nana said...

So, have you got that beautiful smile training for Drum Major-you know how awesome he would be? When do you have to have your funds collected? I am excited too!!!

Leisel said...

Nana, I need the money before August of this year. We're budgeting heavily to afford it... kinda fun.