James is still on the hunt for a new job. I'm getting the beginnings of uneasy feelings towards how we are going to get by after August. He had an interview last night for a position in Midvale (which is rather far away, but if it was our only choice, we'd take it) but he wont find out the decision on that for another 2 weeks.
I'm trying harder to save money (starting to make our own bread, detergent, cleaner etc) and to make some extra money by giving bagpipe lessons. I need to buckle down and start getting some cute designs made up for Christmas cards for www.kgleisel.com... BTW anyone who reads this should order cards from me for Christmas! It's basically the same price as anywhere else you can get photo cards from. I can even do out-of-state orders! Shipping is cheap!
Annie is so excited for everything. You name it, she's excited for it! She asks me every day if it's her birthday yet, if it's time to go to the hospital to get the baby out yet, and if it's snack time yet. She's gotten into wanting to wear the same colors as mommy too... if I'm wearing jeans and a red shirt, she will request to wear jeans and a red shirt as well. It works out pretty well, except for when I wear a brown shirt... she doesn't have any brown shirts that fit her right now or are right for this season.
Annie wearing mommy's maternity pants.
We've been teaching Annie to "ask nice" for things she wants. She remembers most of the time to say "Please can I" before her requests. Chocolate milk mix has gotten to be a luxury in our house since we drink so much more milk when we have nesquik around, so we hardly ever hear "please can I have chocolate milk" anymore. But there are plenty of "please can I play iPod" and "please can I have a snack". It's cute.
Berkley (dog) and Maestro (cat) get along some of the time. Berkley loves to "mouth" Maestro... she puts her open mouth over Maestro's back while he's walking past. He hates that. If everyone in the room is calm though, they can both be in the same room without Berkley chasing Maestro back downstairs.
Well, I suppose that's it for now. I'm glad you stopped by to see how things are going. Next time bring some cookies!
I'm trying harder to save money (starting to make our own bread, detergent, cleaner etc) and to make some extra money by giving bagpipe lessons. I need to buckle down and start getting some cute designs made up for Christmas cards for www.kgleisel.com... BTW anyone who reads this should order cards from me for Christmas! It's basically the same price as anywhere else you can get photo cards from. I can even do out-of-state orders! Shipping is cheap!
Annie is so excited for everything. You name it, she's excited for it! She asks me every day if it's her birthday yet, if it's time to go to the hospital to get the baby out yet, and if it's snack time yet. She's gotten into wanting to wear the same colors as mommy too... if I'm wearing jeans and a red shirt, she will request to wear jeans and a red shirt as well. It works out pretty well, except for when I wear a brown shirt... she doesn't have any brown shirts that fit her right now or are right for this season.
Annie wearing mommy's maternity pants.
Berkley (dog) and Maestro (cat) get along some of the time. Berkley loves to "mouth" Maestro... she puts her open mouth over Maestro's back while he's walking past. He hates that. If everyone in the room is calm though, they can both be in the same room without Berkley chasing Maestro back downstairs.
1 comment:
You can do it! Ugh having a husband without a job is not fun at all. Jake was out of a job for 5 months. He finally started this month. As difficult as it was we made it. Hopefully you guys will find a job in the next few weeks! If you need some cheering up or to take your mind off things we should get together and play!
Post a Comment