Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

32 weeks!!!

I am so excited, it's almost unbearable. AND I have been so good at not trying to rush things or dwell on the fact that our number of kids will double in just two months (super tax refund???). I only just last week realized I had not thought of any cute designs for a baby announcement or gotten addresses together yet, and I'm still pondering whether we should have a baby *sprinkle* for Molly. Every baby deserves a party though, right?

Well, here is a picture of my belly at 32 weeks:

This one was taken at 29 weeks - almost looks like I was bigger then, huh? Maybe the baby was just sitting lower for the 32 week pic.

So last week I started delivering the Salt Lake City newspapers in the middle of the night. It takes me about 3 hrs every day, and hopefully this will make us enough money so we can actually pay our car payment and utility bills. It does put about 40 miles per day onto my car, and I do have to drive to Kaysville for my route, but it is actually one of the funner jobs I had as a teenager and I am happy to be doing it again. The newspaper delivery carriers here are kind of like a special club... everyone is happy to see each other at 2:30 in the morning, and we look forward to seeing everyone again the next morning.

When I get really close to my due date, James will take over the paper route for me so I can rest and hopefully have a stress-free delivery, and he'll give me about 2 weeks off from delivering after Molly is born.

Job Update: No job for James yet. As I said, I am delivering papers now so that will be something, and on election day I signed up to be "on call" as a poll worker so I get at least $100 for that day alone. James has been applying like crazy for any job he can find, and so far he has had next to nothing as far as interviews go. The holiday season is upon us though, so I am sure there will be several places hiring seasonal positions for Christmas. Overall, we are optimistic about our situation.

4 comments:

Annette said...

You're so cute!

Annette said...

I really don't like that you have to approve my comment that you're cute before it will post. You just might look at it through pregnancy eyes and think "I'm not cute, I'm fat" and then not post my comment. If you aren't going to let me freely comment without me feeling like you are filtering what I say, then I may not want to post anything in the future. I'm just sayin'...

Leisel said...

oh Annette... you are cute too!

I moderate my comments because for awhile earlier this year I got a lot of comments linking to questionable websites. I haven't had to moderate any of those recently though, so perhaps I can change my comment moderation settings back.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love baby posts! *clap clap clap*
You are the awesomest Leisel!
Can't wait to see your little famerwee again. :)
Oh and good luck to you and James with he job stuff. Hope he finds something soon.