Wow... I didn't think it was that soon. I seriously thought it'd be much longer before I get this gymnast out of my middle. I am getting so uncomfortable, what with the heartburn, leg aches, head aches, back pain, and Molly not realizing that she's out of room to move around as much as she has been. We are pretty much ready for her. I still have to make sure we have the cloth diapers and other small things we need (waiting until after the baby sprinkle to get the last few items), and I still have to pack the hospital bag, but other than that, we are READY!
Ugh... look at how FAT I'm getting! 35 weeks along.

At my check-up on Tuesday, Vivian asked if I wanted to schedule Molly's birth. I really didn't know I could do that, unless it was a C section! Well, of course I said yes, because I want her to be born before Thanksgiving. So if she doesn't want to come out earlier, Molly will be born on the 23rd of November. This means that Molly will be here to enjoy all the Thanksgiving festivities, even if we do come home from the hospital that day.
James started up at the UPS as a part-time package handler on Monday. He works from 6p-10p on weekdays. So far, he says he likes working there. The money we bring in from there should help a lot toward becoming independent again.
Annie and Leisel painting pumpkins. What fun!

I have had a lot of energy this last couple of days. I got my kitchen and bathroom totally clean (let's hope I can keep them that way), and all the laundry is done. It's been getting a lot colder around here, so we covered our swamp cooler and now the furnace is running to keep the house warm. I love the furnace... it reminds me of the winter holidays. It makes my house seem so cozy!
Annie is doing wonderful in tumbling class. The teacher is always commenting to us how cute and small she is, and how obedient and limber she is. I think James and I made a good decision for which extra curricular activity to put Annie into.

One last thing... CONGRATULATIONS TO NANA FOR HER RETIREMENT!!! Lewis Corp will be losing the best person when you've left, but your grandkids can't wait to be able to have extra time with you!
Ugh... look at how FAT I'm getting! 35 weeks along.
At my check-up on Tuesday, Vivian asked if I wanted to schedule Molly's birth. I really didn't know I could do that, unless it was a C section! Well, of course I said yes, because I want her to be born before Thanksgiving. So if she doesn't want to come out earlier, Molly will be born on the 23rd of November. This means that Molly will be here to enjoy all the Thanksgiving festivities, even if we do come home from the hospital that day.
James started up at the UPS as a part-time package handler on Monday. He works from 6p-10p on weekdays. So far, he says he likes working there. The money we bring in from there should help a lot toward becoming independent again.
Annie and Leisel painting pumpkins. What fun!
I have had a lot of energy this last couple of days. I got my kitchen and bathroom totally clean (let's hope I can keep them that way), and all the laundry is done. It's been getting a lot colder around here, so we covered our swamp cooler and now the furnace is running to keep the house warm. I love the furnace... it reminds me of the winter holidays. It makes my house seem so cozy!
Annie is doing wonderful in tumbling class. The teacher is always commenting to us how cute and small she is, and how obedient and limber she is. I think James and I made a good decision for which extra curricular activity to put Annie into.
One last thing... CONGRATULATIONS TO NANA FOR HER RETIREMENT!!! Lewis Corp will be losing the best person when you've left, but your grandkids can't wait to be able to have extra time with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment