In the last few days, I have noticed that in the afternoon I have been pretty uncomfortable. My belly feels pretty huge, and it's hard to sit forward, or even straight up. I have to be sitting back or laying down to be comfortable in the midsection area. BUT when I lay down, then my abdomen and groin area starts hurting. I have come to find the only time I am actually comfortable and not hurting is in the very early morning when I am on my paper route (thank goodness!!!). One new thing happening as a cause of my route though, is that my feet feel like I've been balancing for hours at a time on the first knuckle of my big toes. Maybe it's just because I was wearing the wrong shoes to work (sandal type shoes). I have started wearing my walking shoes instead, so hopefully that takes care of that.
After waiting for what seemed like forever, we finally found out that me and Annie are approved for Medicaid. James' status on that is still pending, but it is rather nice that I don't have to worry about how we are going to pay for Molly's delivery. I really never wanted to use government assistance for anything in my life, but I gotta say it is wonderful that stuff like that is available to us when we need it. I am so grateful for all those people who actually end up paying taxes every year so those less fortunate can benefit from welfare programs and such.
Speaking of politics, I was listening to the radio a few nights ago and the show hosts were talking about how they had friends who considered themselves Independents, but the hosts could tell that they had conservative beliefs or liberal beliefs. I really have not thought much on what my political party of choice is, as most of my life I've followed my parents' choice to be Republican. I would really like to investigate this further though, so if anyone has any tips for determining which party you most agree with, please let me know.
On my paper route, there are several subscribers who desire their papers on their porch. Since it was pretty warm outside a couple nights ago, there were a lot of moths flying around several of the porch lights I neared. I wore a white shirt to work that morning, and for some reason all these moths were attracted to my white shirt. A couple of them hitch-hiked back to my car where they flew around and "bugged" me for half the route. Lesson learned: never wear white near bright lights on a warm night.
After waiting for what seemed like forever, we finally found out that me and Annie are approved for Medicaid. James' status on that is still pending, but it is rather nice that I don't have to worry about how we are going to pay for Molly's delivery. I really never wanted to use government assistance for anything in my life, but I gotta say it is wonderful that stuff like that is available to us when we need it. I am so grateful for all those people who actually end up paying taxes every year so those less fortunate can benefit from welfare programs and such.
Speaking of politics, I was listening to the radio a few nights ago and the show hosts were talking about how they had friends who considered themselves Independents, but the hosts could tell that they had conservative beliefs or liberal beliefs. I really have not thought much on what my political party of choice is, as most of my life I've followed my parents' choice to be Republican. I would really like to investigate this further though, so if anyone has any tips for determining which party you most agree with, please let me know.
On my paper route, there are several subscribers who desire their papers on their porch. Since it was pretty warm outside a couple nights ago, there were a lot of moths flying around several of the porch lights I neared. I wore a white shirt to work that morning, and for some reason all these moths were attracted to my white shirt. A couple of them hitch-hiked back to my car where they flew around and "bugged" me for half the route. Lesson learned: never wear white near bright lights on a warm night.
1 comment:
My political advise is to study the candidate and not feel like you have to belong to a certain party. When I register to vote I always put down that I'm unaffiliated. (Except if you want to vote in the Republican Primary they force you to on the spot re-register as republican, which kind of makes me mad) All and all I would say some issues I'm conservative, some I'm liberal, and some I feel split about. If you ever want to get together and chat about different views I'm all for it. I find it interesting to hear other peoples political opinions.
Post a Comment