So I went in for the ultrasound today to make sure the baby is growing enough. Turns out she is measuring a week ahead (35 weeks). So my belly is smaller than it's supposed to be, but the baby is bigger than she's supposed to be. Interesting huh?
On my paper route the other day, I came across a pack of about 10 deer. One was in the process of crossing the road, so I couldn't just drive by them. I had to stop and sit there for a good period of time and watch as the pack saw each and every deer safely across the road, one at a time. It was neat to watch, and a little annoying because I wanted them all to cross quickly and at the same time, like wild animals are supposed to do. Oh well.
1 comment:
How polite of the deer to watch each others backs like that!
Post a Comment