It's been fun so far, but all this kicking my ribs and bladder and spine is getting a teensy bit old. I have been weighing myself religiously every Sunday (haha you could say it took place of my church attendance) and this week I weighed in at 135 lbs. That's an overall gain of... 21 LBS!!! I don't remember how much I gained with Annie, but I don't think it was much more than this.
You know what would be weird? If Molly's birth was exactly like Annie's. Annie is the only baby I can compare her to, so I can't imagine any birth being different than that. I'm sure it'll be different though, and I'm sure Molly's personality will be totally opposite from Annie's, but if it turns out the exact same, I would be thrilled.
So guess what! Remember when James lost his job, we were all sure that he would not be eligible for unemployment insurance? Well, James appealed the states decision to decline unemployment insurance. He had a telephone hearing with them a few days ago and apparently the judge decided that the situation under which James left his job was wrong and he approved James claim for unemployment. I can't tell you how much this will help! Well, of course you can imagine how much a little money helps when you have zero and mouths to feed and bills to pay. Anyways...
I made scones for breakfast with some Rhoades Frozen Rolls. This is the first time I tried making scones, and the second time I tried frying anything in oil. I'm pretty proud of my efforts to expand my cooking abilities. Up until recently, all I knew how to cook was pasta stuff. Next thing I want to try is lasagna.

You know what would be weird? If Molly's birth was exactly like Annie's. Annie is the only baby I can compare her to, so I can't imagine any birth being different than that. I'm sure it'll be different though, and I'm sure Molly's personality will be totally opposite from Annie's, but if it turns out the exact same, I would be thrilled.
So guess what! Remember when James lost his job, we were all sure that he would not be eligible for unemployment insurance? Well, James appealed the states decision to decline unemployment insurance. He had a telephone hearing with them a few days ago and apparently the judge decided that the situation under which James left his job was wrong and he approved James claim for unemployment. I can't tell you how much this will help! Well, of course you can imagine how much a little money helps when you have zero and mouths to feed and bills to pay. Anyways...
I made scones for breakfast with some Rhoades Frozen Rolls. This is the first time I tried making scones, and the second time I tried frying anything in oil. I'm pretty proud of my efforts to expand my cooking abilities. Up until recently, all I knew how to cook was pasta stuff. Next thing I want to try is lasagna.
2 comments:
Good news - the unemployment!
Rhodes scones are pretty darn tasty - and easy to make, but I have to admit that the best scones in the entire world are the ones that Nana makes - from scratch :)
Your belly is starting to look like mine! j/k ;)
7 weeks that's all?! You look so cute! Hang in there. Holler across your back yard if you need anything.
Post a Comment