Annie had a tumbling demonstration this week that we were able to attend. She is doing really well with her headstands, back bends, and running forward rolls. She needs lots of practice with cartwheels, but her teacher says that cartwheels are one thing that they will be working on a lot for the annual recital in June. I'm so impressed with Annie's determination to do well in this class. She's been working really hard.
Annie's headstand
Annie's headstand
Annie's back bend
"Merry Christmas!"
This week Molly is 3 weeks old and we finally got around to giving her a bath to celebrate losing her belly button stump. She did really well and didn't cry at all. (It's so awesome how babies can go 3 weeks without a bath and still smell WONDERFUL!)
Just got in the water... thinks it's time to eat.
1 comment:
That video of Annie was adorable! I started laughing when she did her running roll thing because it was too cute!
Molly seems so big in these pictures! I need to come spend some time with you guys.
Post a Comment