This is Annie eating her before-hunt snack.
This is Daddy and Annie after the thrill of the hunt was over (it lasted all of 30 seconds, and Annie was only able to get 2 eggs because Daddy was a bit inexperienced at this game).
Here's Annie and the Easter Bunny... a pretty impersonal experience if you ask me. Nothing like Santa Claus!
Here's Annie and the Easter Bunny... a pretty impersonal experience if you ask me. Nothing like Santa Claus!
This is Easter Sunday... we've been visited by the Easter Bunny and he left us some socks and candy! Oh Annie got Pinocchio, James got Bedtime Stories, and Leisel got 3 stuffed Easter animals. What a deal!
After church, we hid a few eggs in the front yard and Annie had a blast looking for them. She knew a bit more what to do because of the practice hunt we had the day before at the city hunt. LOL
4 comments:
What a big snack before the hunt. I don't think I've ever seen such a little girl hold such a big bag! Looks like you had a good time though!
Annie Cuteness, I just cannot get enough of looking at pictures of the fun things you are doing. I love you MOST! XONana
Nana, I always knew you loved me MOST! -Annie
James--the trick is to grab the child by the back of the pants and head for the center of the field as fast as you can. DO NOT stop to grab eggs on the way!!! In the middle the field is yours (I mean Annies). XO
Post a Comment