Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Greetings from NYC!

I forgot my camera USB cable (not the charger) so I can't post any pictures yet, but I will as soon as I get home. It's raining here and it's cold and just a few minutes ago I got to chase my umbrella down the sidewalk. Lucky me:) Tomorrow I get to go shopping (anyone want anything while I am here?) and to Phantom of the Opera on Broadway (well near broadway at least), Wednesday I will be rehearsing and performing at Carnegie Hall, and Thursday I am coming home!

I love you all and I want to thank everyone for supporting me and my crazy adventures with my music. I think after this semester I am going to sign up for the community band and stay away from any commitments that take me away from my family more than once a week like lecture college classes and college band.

ttfn - Leisel

1 comment:

Nana said...

I have been thinking about you all week--worrying about your sore neck (from all that looking up!)--and about that cute little Annie and how she must be missing her mommy--and that handsome daddy (and how you miss him when you are separated for more than ONE day). Anxious to hear all about everything. XONana