Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pantry and Annie's first haircut

I spent a week building shelves for our pantry (which was much easier to do than I thought, and almost free!) which turned out awesome. Later on I decided that Annie's hair is getting long enough to trim and shape, so I did that and she was very patient and sat still for me. I love her so much.

This is the pantry/laundry room before the shelves. Imagine food and toilet paper rolls piled up everywhere. Pretty scary sight.


This is after the shelves went in. I like it a lot now.

Check out how long her hair is!

Trimming and evening the bangs out first.

Then trimming and evening the back.

This is how the back looks after it has been cut. I was able to take about and inch and a quarter off. Grandma Jayne says I cut her hair to look like mine! I personally think it's very very cute, and it looks way better when it is dry. Come over and see it!

3 comments:

Kenna said...

Gosh! I miss her so much! We need to hang out sometime so I can see her!I like the shelves too. :)

April said...

Wow! I impressed with your construction capabilities! The shelves look great! My construction projects usually look like garbage and fall apart. I think it's due to lack of patience. :)

Dennis and Calena said...

Nice shelves, it looks like you did an awesome job! And Annie's hair is lookin' good!