Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

She'll be here Tuesday!

Things have been pretty easy-going this last week. All I have had to worry about is cleaning up the house. That isn't really a hard thing for me to do considering I love to clean, and I have been really good lately on keeping up with my daily chores. It's mostly been decluttering and getting rid of paper piles.

With all the spare time I've had, I went all out and designed and made a diaper bag I can wash! Since I'm doing cloth diapers for Molly, I figured the bag may need to be washed a few times as well. The time to do this project from start (getting designs on paper) to finish was about 3 days. That includes breaks for meals, daily chores, playing with Annie, and a few errand runs. I'm pretty proud of myself!
Yes I loved making the bag. Yes it was cheaper than a few washable bags you can find on the internet. No I will not make you one. :D

Annie is getting to be a very complimentary person. If I am cutting some paper, she comes up to me and says "Good job cutting that paper, Mommy!" If I am washing the counters, she says "Good job washing the counter, Mommy!" It's so fun to hear her say these things, and it makes me feel like I'm doing a good job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Leisel! I love the diaper bag. :D Please please please can you make me one!? Just kidding. :D
So excited to see you, James, Annie, and new baby Molly! Hope everything goes well.