Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My girls

Here's my darling Annie-pie. I love this little girl. She's such a great helper when I need a diaper or a binkie or a blanket or a burp rag. She's going through a disobedient phase, but she's my darling anyways. Annie loves to sing to Molly when she's crying but she only sings vibrato-opera style in those situations so I end up having a crying baby and a "screaming" toddler. It's funny right now, but when it happens I just want to pull my hair out and slam some doors!
Check out this great photo I captured! Molly is so fun to have around.

This is my baby-sitter. He keeps Annie entertained, and if Annie's making trouble, he'll come get me. He's also a watch-dog(cat). We had a visit from a solicitor the other night and Maestro was sitting at the window. When the lady walked past the window on our front path, Maestro jumped and let out a loud meow. It was pretty funny.
Here's the baby Maestro is watching. Every time Annie came up to the front door to be let in, Maestro would start meowing. It was pretty great.