Here's my darling Molly Grace Shupe at 6 weeks old on her blessing day. The dress she is wearing has lace done up by her Nana (great-grandma). The blanket she is laying on was also crocheted by Nana.
We had the blessing at our ward on Jan 2, 2011. We had a lot of men from James' family and my dad from my family in the circle. Afterward we all gathered at our house to hang out and eat some food!
Grandpa Wayne shouldering the baby responsibilities.

Then since Nana was in town, we went down on Tuesday to Riverton to visit Grandma Farmer (Nana's mommy). We had 5 generations there. I got a few pictures of Great-great-grandma holding Molly.
Here is Molly taking the whole place in. She is rather good at holding her head up, but we haven't seen any real smiles yet.
I know I don't have much to say about these events... it's probably because I am quite distracted right now with Molly's problem with my over-supply of milk and Annie's bedtime. Just know that I had a lot of fun this last week! :D
Then since Nana was in town, we went down on Tuesday to Riverton to visit Grandma Farmer (Nana's mommy). We had 5 generations there. I got a few pictures of Great-great-grandma holding Molly.
2 comments:
I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I would have liked to have been, sick kids though. Her hair is soooo dark! I didn't know that over-supplying milk could be a problem...
Over-supplying milk is a problem because baby gets a lot of low-fat foremilk and then gets full and stops eating before she gets to the high-fat hindmilk. So Molly has been having tummy problems and green poo and extreme night-time fussiness because I produce too much milk. I have to decrease my supply to help that by block feeding - feed one side only in a 4 hr time span.
Post a Comment