Hey, we're selling our car! It gets great gas mileage (30+ MPG!!!) and it runs great.
The odometer reads around 143K right now, and I know these cars can get up to at least 250K without having too much trouble.
Outside is Silver, inside is Grey. Automatic transmission, FWD, CD player, professionally cleaned inside a few months ago, 2 newer tires, and new brakes. New windshield too! (not that that matters lol).
I promise this is a great car! J drives it to work almost every day, and now he can take the train and bus and save us a few hundred bucks a month, so we don't need the car anymore.
Call me or email me for more details!
Leisel 801-645-6463
leiselshupe@gmail.com
Clearfield, UT
The odometer reads around 143K right now, and I know these cars can get up to at least 250K without having too much trouble.
Outside is Silver, inside is Grey. Automatic transmission, FWD, CD player, professionally cleaned inside a few months ago, 2 newer tires, and new brakes. New windshield too! (not that that matters lol).
I promise this is a great car! J drives it to work almost every day, and now he can take the train and bus and save us a few hundred bucks a month, so we don't need the car anymore.
Call me or email me for more details!
Leisel 801-645-6463
leiselshupe@gmail.com
Clearfield, UT
No comments:
Post a Comment