Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Learn a Hymn a day

I am greatly inspired and edified by the hymns, and it's a shame that most of us don't even look in the hymn book except just once a week. So I am going to figure out a schedule for the hymns so that we have one for every day in a year, and hopefully this doesn't take too long to do. Then I hope to find a place to post this list and everyone can benefit from my work. I hope to have links to a place where you can listen to the song online and download the music, and all that fun stuff.

I will be sure to post here when it is done so you know.

No comments: