Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've had a bad week

This week hasn't been the best for me. Monday we found out that the neighbors called Animal Control on our dog because she barks at them on the rare occasion that both she and the neighbors are outside. Tuesday A opened up her diaper and found this cool brown stuff inside. Wednesday wasn't that bad. Thursday wasn't either. Friday I stayed home from the black Friday events, while James went to work, which was no fun. I also felt the beginnings of an ear ache on Friday. Saturday the ear ache was getting worse, and the dog tore up part of the kitchen floor and left several deposits around in there. Today the ear ache is really bad (I don't know if I can keep from crying - I hope I lose my hearing), had to go to church anyways, the dog caused a pile of plates to drop from the counter and shatter, chewed up the toaster cord (we can't have toast now until we can afford a new toaster), and A tipped over the Christmas tree and broke a few special ornaments just so she could get a candy cane. Did I mention the last 3 items occurred in the first 15 minutes after we got home from church?

And to top it off, our car isn't selling, which could mean that J has to get another job just to pay for it. Why do bad things always happen to us???

I can't say that I am too glad to be alive right now. I'm in so much pain and I can't find anything to be thankful for right now.

I apologize for venting to you. I couldn't help myself. Now you can take comfort in the fact that we aren't perfect and everybody has problems.

2 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

If you buy a baby gate (the kind with multiple sides) you can place it around the tree to save that from happening again, it's amazing how dangerous those can be with little babies. Sorry about your bad week, here is one thing you can be thankful for though... next week can only be better :-)!!! Hope it gets better fast.

Joser Morda said...

well im so sorry for your bad week but every thing will get better, god always answers your prayers all you have to do is wait cause he doesn't answer then right away. your car will sell, shia will bet better, and your neighbors will get struck by lightening! no prob