Welcome to the blog! Visit often, but (like this is going to work) don't steal my pictures and use them illegally or without my permission!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Questions Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial (saves moolah)
3. When do you put up the tree? I would do it on the first of November (when FM 100 starts playing Christmas music) but J wont let me until the day after thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? When we get around to it. That usually happens between Christmas and New Years.

5. Do you like egg nog? Only when it's mixed half-nog, half-milk. I can't stand the thick stuff.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember many gifts. I do remember one of those really long shiny ribbons on a stick though. That was fun to play with. Speaking of... I wouldn't mind getting one of those this year! LOL

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but that reminds me... I need to find out if they still make Little People nativity by Fisher Price.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone is way easy to buy for, except William. I have no clue what he'll appreciate getting for Christmas. He's so tech-y, but he already has everything!

9. Easiest person to buy for? My baby girl. I know exactly what she wants for Christmas!

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Like I said before, I don't remember many gifts from my past.

11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail. I want to get around to scrapping them in a book and having it as a neat tradition we do for Christmas... looking through all the great cards we've gotten in the past.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a wonderful life.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 26th. haha

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No but I think I may have to this year *sheepish grin*.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oranges. I love them.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Blinking colored.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mannheim Steamroller's Hark! The Herald Trumpets Sing or something like that.

18. Favorite Religious Song? Joy to the World

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. Especially now that A can run into the living room on Christmas morning.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donnor and Blizten and of course Rudolph. But don't forget Olive, the other reindeer.

20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? We use whatever we can put up there. Last year it was Mickey Mouse!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One family present on Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The snow. I like to look at it, but not walk or drive in it. If I could, I'd stay home from the time it first snows to the first day of Spring.

No comments: