Even though I know she's being well cared for at my mom's and in-laws' houses every few days while I am at school for a few hours, I really hate having to leave her in the care of someone else. I can't wait until this semester is over and I can spend my days with A. I am looking forward to next semester a little more because all of my classes are online and I don't have to leave A with anyone except when I am in band. And even though I am looking forward to the trip to Carnegie in April, I am sad that I will have to leave A again, and this time for 5 days! J will be here to take care of her, but 5 days is a long time.
Here is a picture of A and Shia in the kitchen. This is the first time I've attempted to put ponytails in her hair, but I am afraid it's still to early. Her hair is just too thin to do anything with! What do you all think about getting her ears pierced?
Her nose is red because she tripped and skinned it. Pretty sad, but she's healing.
Her nose is red because she tripped and skinned it. Pretty sad, but she's healing.
No comments:
Post a Comment